Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Half hearted

My stars and garters. Okay- I only posted twice last month. This is not good. I really do have several subjects that I wanted to talk about (not just blenders and music videos, although I certainly know the blinding, magnificent appeal of both of those topics), but it has become just so damn hard to sit down and focus my thoughts for more than 10 minutes at a time I sure could go for some coffee...

Bwaugh? Oh, staying focused and being a productive blogger. Yep, I am neither of those things. I do so apologize and promise that I am working on bettering myself in both areas. Please, accept this video of a talking cat as part of my apology- the part that distracts you from my poor blogging skills.

But I mean... Cats! In glasses!



No comments: