Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Queen of Soul

I just want to be a diva who filters her emotions through crazy belting and insane riffing! And how come the guitar does not suit people with smaller hands? I think I am seriously overdue for a growth spurt (vertically, not horizontally).
The next few weeks are going to be insane. I am going through drastic changes in my life and it has made my nerves RAW. I haven't had time to art in my journal, which is frustrating, but I am finding the time to completely clean out my room. I've filled about 8 bags with stuff I don't need so far. I really, really need to learn how to let go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl, its a million years since ive seen your blog. 1. love your hands. you can and will figure out how to do everything you need on the guitar with them. a loving guitar player has no room in her heart for bemoaning her hand size. 2. i hope you have time to make some art even if you are busy because that will help i know. 3. i wish the part about me helping you unpack in your dream was true. my thoughts are with you. love love, jfo