Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh So Scandalous

Goal: Learn to make unique naked art. I've been thinking, women seem to make the world go 'round. It's because I've been watching 'The Tudor's'. Anyway, as a woman, I think I would like to put out a perspective of what a woman looks like, Au natural. She's complex, she's bizarre, she's beautiful. Nudity doesn't just have to equal sex, right? Perhaps I want to embrace my own womanhood and the power that comes with that... perhaps I just want to impress boys ("Hey, that chick draws naked girls. She's totally edgy!")...whatever it is, I think it will be a good opportunity to push myself beyond my comfort zone and stretch stretch stretch! I have drawn a few, but they all look like praying mantises. Hmmm. Here's what I want them to look like.

Be on the look out!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!