Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Right Over My Ears (and eyes)

Hiya. Not much to post, except to share videos/bands that you may have missed in the past few years (several of which I am just now noticing myself). Or you totally already noticed all of these and now feel slightly culturally superior to me, which is perfectly okay.



PANDA BEAR "Surfer's Hymn" from m ss ng p eces on Vimeo.
2011 Panda Bear, who you have probably already taken notice of for a few years now, proves that beachy dream pop simply will. not. die. But we don't mind so much (for now).


2011 There is quite a bit of glitter in this- which I fully support.


2010 I can't say with certainty that this wasn't  made by a couple of high school drama rejects (speaking as a former hs drama reject myself). Whatever. It's cute, the song is catchy and I missed it when it came out last year.


2008 I don't know how everyone feels about house music (it is not necessarily my cup of tea) but this video is undeniably beautiful and committed to it's tone and style -  90's house and "Disco Revolution".


2006 Good gravy. This completely fell under my radar and I suspect everyone else's... I could be wrong. But I really kind of like this. Kind of. Really.

 

No comments: