Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sandwich free for five months!

I am a weeping willow. I swear. I cried for about five minutes after reading this post from a dear dear friend.

To Ramona Ponyweather:
You waltzed on in like a sunny day which now remind me so often of you. You were a much needed breath of fresh air in my stagnant atmosphere. You amaze me with your kindness. Not many people in this world are so selfless. You were my rock when I had nothing but sand. I am lucky to have you in my life. I love that you follow your heart and your dreams. I can't wait to see it all unfold. You make me smile incessantly. Don't stop telling your stories. You do impersonations better than anybody. And you love chocolate and a good bottle of wine just as much as me. Someday, and soon, you will get all that you deserve. Don't forget about me when you are famous. Sandwich artistry IS a skill, not a job. May it assist you in all that you do. I hope someday we actually see a "spirit." Don't have too much fun without me girl. WI and I both love and miss you. Tell me, do they have cheese curds in Birmingham? If so, I'm in like sin.

Damn, those midwestern girls have got it going on.
Things are good at the moment. But I think if i don't get a couch soon, someone's gonna get cut.

No comments: